Specialists in EICR Testing and inspection and PAT testing
- As a responsible business, its our duty to provide all our customers with a professional service.
- All our services are covered by an insurance backed guarantee
- All our equipment is calibrated and serviced annually
- We are members of Napit’s Electrical Duty Holder scheme
- We are also members of the Federation of small businesses and actively work with many local small businesses to provide affordable and flexible services
- We are an equal opportunities employer and comply fully with the human rights act 2010
- We pride ourselves on our attention to diversity in the work place
- We comply fully with the HASAWA 1974 and BS7671 2018 18th Edition
- Where possible, we source our materials ethically and actively seek suppliers with the same ethics
- We fully comply with the WEE regulations and recycle any waste products
- Our aim is to be as environmentally conscious as possible and are always looking to improve our services to our customers
- Where we can, we try to use local suppliers to minimize the carbon miles
- We have moved to digital reports instead of paper-based reports and use the latest software for all of our products and services
Experienced and fully qualified
- All our work is done by time served and qualified electrical testers and inspectors.
- We complete a risk assessment for every job we do to help our customers look at potential hazards within their workplace
- We constantly update our qualifications so customers can be assured that all work is completed to the latest standards
Flexible to works around your business
- Not all business or tenants are available 9-5 and testing during working hours can mean downtime for a business so we have a flexible approach to testing
- We can test evenings and weekends so that business are not affected by powering down all of their equipment during busy times
error: Content is protected !!